LangChain Chat with Your Data
LangChain: Chat With Your Data delves into two main topics: (1) Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG), a common LLM application that retrieves contextual documents from an external dataset, and (2) a guide to building a chatbot that responds to queries based on the content of your documents, rather than the information it has learned in training.
You’ll learn about:
- Document Loading: Learn the fundamentals of data loading and discover over 80 unique loaders LangChain provides to access diverse data sources, including audio and video.
- Document Splitting: Discover the best practices and considerations for splitting data.
- Vector stores and embeddings: Dive into the concept of embeddings and explore vector store integrations within LangChain.
- Retrieval: Grasp advanced techniques for accessing and indexing data in the vector store, enabling you to retrieve the most relevant information beyond semantic queries.
- Question Answering: Build a one-pass question-answering solution.
- Chat: Learn how to track and select pertinent information from conversations and data sources, as you build your own chatbot using LangChain.
- Start building practical applications that allow you to interact with data using LangChain and LLMs.