- Data Governance - Fundamentals
Part one focuses on the fundamental principles and concepts of Data Governance, including:
- Definitions, objectives and value of Data Governance.
- Data Ownership, roles and responsibilities.
- Methods for data quality and reliability.
- Data classification based on relevant factors
- Compliance with rules and regulations for data security and integrity
- Data Governance - Implementations
Part two focuses on the practical implementation of Data Governance, including:
- Creation and implementation of an administrative framework that defines processes, roles and responsibilities for Data Governance
- Establishment of distinct areas of data ownership and data responsibilities
- Strategies and tools for monitoring and improving data quality
- Implementation of guidelines and processes for data protection and compliance
- Handling of data life cycles, from collection to storing and disposal
- Legal and ethical aspects of Data Governance, including laws, rules and ethical guidelines with relevance for data management and protection
- Technical tools and solutions
- Communicative strategies and methods of change management for the successful implementation and maintenance of Data Governance